Monday 23 January 2012

Back in the saddle

     After an extended hiatus, I have happily returned to the land of blogging and an active pursuit of needlework and textiles. While I was off slaying dragons elsewhere,
technical difficulties arose in my " old" blog, Leonie's Omnium Gatherum, and although it can still be viewed online ( URL link in side bar) I can no longer access it to do updates. Consequently, a new blog with a new attitude has been born!
    I hope you will pop in frequently to share and discuss our mutual love of textiles and stitching and, as always, I welcome your comments. There is an RSS Feed available.  I have also added a new feature to this blog entitled " Philosophy Fridays" where I will share weekly a quote or arts related comment that gives one pause for thought or will possibly open up a discussion. 
    I will be developing the blog more as time goes by and be sure to keep an eye out for the header! Thanks for taking the time to drop by and I look forward to sharing with you our mutual love of fibrearts and stitching.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging again! Can't wait to see what you are working on in your new studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie. I've got some interesting things coming up which I will share. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete