Friday 1 February 2013

PHILOSOPHY FRIDAY - In Pursuit of Challenge



" If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? "
                                        - T. S. Eliot



Well, if this doesn't say it all this week, I don't know what does.  Sometimes you  are lucky to happen upon a quote that is very appropriate to the circumstances.

I decided to take on a challenge that would be stimulating and push myself to the limits. That is an understatement!


What could possibly trigger the following words?
 
Formidable  Push  Goad  Prod  Examine  Calculate  Ponder  Compel  Incite

Provoke  Motivate  Envision  Imagine  Analyze  Speculate  Dissect  Dare

Dream  Reflect  Seek  Reckon  Surrender   ........

Follow up on my next post tomorrow to see what has sent me into such a quandary.......

  







                
 


No comments:

Post a Comment