Wednesday 11 November 2020

 RETURN TO BLOGGING




    After a long hiatus due to health circumstances, I am returning to my studio and resuming blogging.  A dear friend pointed out to me recently that it was Forget Me Not Day and as I have been away from blogging for such a long time, I felt a photo of same might be in order. 

    In these times of uncertainty and unrest in our world, we need to promote, beauty, arts, literature, music, nature and love, as much as we can. The first post on my return will address this, so please join me as we pull together, create and offer our weary world some artistic relief. As I ease myself back into this medium, I hope to post at least once a week, if not more, and my studio assistant (Karma)  is ready to critique and assist !




No comments:

Post a Comment