" Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel "
- To be able to live in a wonderful democratic country and for the freedoms and lifestyle we enjoy.
- To have the love and support of a close family and loyal fabulous friends
- To have the comforts of food and shelter
- To maintain my independence
- The joy of being able to continue doing the work I love
- The promise of better health
- The beauty and miracles of nature
- Textiles & beads and the pleasures and comfort they bring
- Music for lifting my spirits and feeding my soul
- The internet for connecting me to the world
- ......and so much more.......
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canucks here and abroad and to the men and women of our Canadian armed forces serving overseas, a special thank you for all you do for us - keep safe and come home soon.